Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, ERC-FCDE, MoE
School of Mathematics, Renmin
University of China
Home | Research
| Future Students
| ILC DataBase
Interests: Machine learning and its applications, iterative learning
and decentralized optimization algorithms.
Information Building, Renmin University of China, No. 59
Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing 100872
Mathematics, Renmin University of
No. 59 Zhongguancun Street, Beijing 100872, P.R. China
E-mail: jiangh [at] ruc.edu.cn
Ph.D. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, the University of Hong Kong
2005.09-2009.07, B.S. in Mathematics, School of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology
Associate Professor, School of Mathematics, Renmin University of China
2018.06-2019.08, Assistant Professor, School of Mathematics, Renmin University of China
2013.08-2018.06, Assistant Professor, School of Information, Renmin University of China
2011.06-2011.08, Visiting Scholar, Kyoto University, Japan
2010.05-2010.08, Visiting Scholar, Soka University, Japan
- 11901575, Matrix Optimization Modelling for Tumor Heterogeneity Based on Single Cell Data, Young Scientists Fund, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2020.01-2022.12
- 91730301, Computational Modeling of Stem Cell Proliferation and Its Application to the Dynamics of Cancer Evolution, Major Research Plan Integration Project, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2018.01-2019.12
11626229, Research on Fast Credit Evaluation System Based on Rank-Deficient Kernel Support Vector Machines, Tianyuan Youth Fund Project, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2017.01-2017.12
- Hao Jiang, Ming Yi, Shihua Zhang. A kernel
non-negative matrix factorization framework for single cell clustering, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 90(2), 2020,
- Yushan Qiu, Hao Jiang*, Wai-Ki Ching. Unsupervised learning framework with multidimensional scaling in predicting epithelial-mesenchymal transitions, IEEE-ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, 99(1), 2020.
- Xingheng Yu, Xinqi Gong*, Hao Jiang*. Heterogeneous multiple kernel learning for breast cancer outcome evaluation, BMC Bioinformatics, 21(3),2020,3.
- Hao Jiang,
Qiu, Wenpin Hou, Xiaoqing Cheng, Man Yi Yim, and Wai-Ki Ching. Drug
side-effect profiles prediction: From empirical risk minimization to
structural risk minimization, IEEE-ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics,17(2),2020, 402-410
- Yushan Qiu, Hao Jiang*,
Wai-Ki Ching, Michael K.Ng. On predicting mesenchymal transition by
integrating RNA binding proteins and correlation data via
L1/2-regularization method, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine,95, 2019.
- Hao Jiang, Lydia L.
Sohn, Haiyan Huang, and Luonan Chen. Single cell clustering based on
cell-pair differentiability correlation and variance analysis, Bioinformatics, 34,2018, 3684-3694.
- Hao Jiang, Wai Ki Ching, Ka Fai Cedric Yiu, Yushan Qiu. Stationary Mahalanobis kernel SVM for credit risk evaluation, Applied Soft Computing, 71, 2018,407-417.
- Yushan Qiu, Hao Jiang*, Wai-Ki Ching, Xiaoqing Cheng. Discovery of Boolean metabolic networks: integer linear programming based approach. BMC Systems Biology, 2018, 12.
- Hao Jiang, Yushan Qiu, Wai-Ki Ching et al. Hadamard kernel SVM with applications for breast cancer outcome predictions. BMC Systems Biology, 2017, 11.
- Hao Jiang, Yushan
Qiu, Wai-Ki Ching et al. Optimal projection method determination by
Logdet divergence and perturbed von Neumann divergence. BMC Systems Biology, 2017, 11.
- Hao Jiang, Wai-Ki Ching, Yushan Qiu, Xiaoqing Cheng. Unconstrained optimization in projection method for indefinite SVMs, IEEE BIBM 2016, 2016.
- Hao Jiang, Wai-Ki Ching, Wenpin Hou. On orthogonal feature extraction model with applications in medical prognosis. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2016, 40(19-20): 8766-8776.
- Hao Jiang, Yushan Qiu, Xiaoqing Cheng, Wai-Ki Ching. On Eigen-matrix translation method for classification of biological data. Journal of Systems Science and Complexity, 2015, 28(5): 1212-1230
- Hao Jiang, Takeyuki
Tamura, Wai-Ki Ching, Tatsuya Akutsu. On the complexity of inference
and completion of Boolean networks from given singleton attractors, IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, 2013, E96. A(11): 2265-2274
- Hao Jiang, Wai-Ki Ching. Correlation kernels for support vector machines classification with applications in cancer data, Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 2012, v. 2012, article no. 205025
- Hao Jiang, Wai-Ki
Ching, Kiyoko F.Aoki-Kinoshita and Dian-Jing Guo. Modeling genetic
regulatory networks: A delay discrete dynamical model approach. Journal of System Science and Complexity, 2012, 25(6):1052-1067
- Hao Jiang，Xi
Wai-Ki Ching. On generating optimal sparse probabilistic Boolean
networks with maximum entropy from a positive stationary distribution. East Asian Journal on Applied Mathematics, 2012, 2(4): 353-372.